Saturday, February 17, 2007

FedEx



Today I am just really happy because a small little thing has made me feel like a grown up. A man. Today I got my first FedEx. The first one to my name. Not to my parents, not to my school or to anyone else, but to me. What it contained does not matter, what matters that it was to me. I have always seen it in movies and soaps how people rip of a strip to open the package….Example scene “In matrix, where Neo (Mr. Anderson) rips off the top strip of the package to get the cell phone.” I always wanted to do that and today I have done it. It felt great. For me it is one of those days where I have done something for the first time. Only thing I missed in this whole process is signing the delivery sheet of the delivery boy. My mother did that as I was sleeping. I hope it’s the first of many so I can do that too. It’s a stupid thing but today I fulfilled a dream. It was in my list of ‘things I have to do before I leave school.’ It made my day.

P.S - Sorry Ashiq, Its one of those types.

1 Comments:

Blogger ankita said...

Heloo!
Even I got to do thattt! :):) for the first time ever :P... a few days back. LOL.

Sat Feb 17, 07:52:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home